General Discussion Without All The Extra

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin
Topic Author
Cash on hand: Locked

Tips For Websites

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:41 pm

If you have any tips to give to members who run forums, blogs, or any website post them here. If you want one specifically for your website, give a description of what your site is about and the link.

If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me through private messaging or on the forums.

Demon_skeith
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Tips For Websites

Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:05 am

PATIENCE! DEDICATION!

Those are the two things that all web owners need. Your site will not take off over night unless you have a large following that plans to set up camp on your forum. It's taken me ten years to finally get my website off the ground where most do not last beyond the first few months.

Lazy
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:49 pm

You need at least some writers who know a lot about the niche. However, having some who are amateurs is still useful, though. They give a sort of "everyman" feel to the place - where it's not so elitist.

rf-harris

Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:00 pm

PATIENCE! DEDICATION!

Those are the two things that all web owners need. Your site will not take off over night unless you have a large following that plans to set up camp on your forum. It's taken me ten years to finally get my website off the ground where most do not last beyond the first few months.
I totally agree. Many people start a website/blog/forum and quit so soon. They should realize that it takes some time to establish anything on the internet with so much competition.

RankFirstHosting.Com | SEO Hosting with Multiple C-Class IPs

balajiee

Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:16 am

Its right everything needs sometime to make it better.so work smart to achieve.

Sprite1950

Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:52 am

I wouldn't even attempt to run a forum as I know from speaking to other forum owners that it takes a lot of patience and dedication. I'm not a patient person and to be honest I wouldn't have the know how but I do like posting and being part of a community such as this one :)