General Discussion Without All The Extra

cubez
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Bring in new members?

Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:49 am

I have some vector images for free download. Also look some offers where I can submit my link.

Add domain and website to sale
GPWAY Gaming community

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:43 am

I usually try to recruit other members from other forums and virtual worlds. Other times some members may happen to find the site by using Google.

If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me through private messaging or on the forums.

jy76
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:11 am

Again, with the employments sites I have, I like the idea of posting reviews of get-paid-to offers. That's because that stuff has a strong capability of going viral on social media.  On the other hand, articles about day-to-day life on the job, though well written and interesting, just don't have sharing power.  

Anyway, note, that one share could possibly bring in hundreds or thousands of visitors. It's all a matter of the right timing.

peachpurple

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:16 am

I agree with contest with prizes, you can generate more new members to your forum this way.
I usually write short summarize articles on blogs to introduce forums

I love blogging at Literacybase and Hubpages

Demon_skeith
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:08 am

Again, with the employments sites I have, I like the idea of posting reviews of get-paid-to offers. That's because that stuff has a strong capability of going viral on social media.  On the other hand, articles about day-to-day life on the job, though well written and interesting, just don't have sharing power.  

Anyway, note, that one share could possibly bring in hundreds or thousands of visitors. It's all a matter of the right timing.

Keyword in your post is visitors, which is easily done but what people need are members and only because they visit don't meant they will sign up unfortunately.

jy76
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:35 am

Keyword in your post is visitors, which is easily done but what people need are members and only because they visit don't meant they will sign up unfortunately.

How are visitors easily done? It takes tons of cash to pay pay-per-click engines like Adwords. Also, social media advertising for free isn't as easy as it seems.