General Discussion Without All The Extra

kingcool52
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked

Dream Job

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:13 pm

If you could have the qualifications and could apply for any job, what would it be?

grecy0905

Re: Dream Job

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:46 pm

My dream job is to get paid to travel the world and give reviews to certain hotels and resort. I will be there to stay for a week to test the service of the hotels. I will do a blog review after the experience and I will get paid for the review. I don't mind if the payment for review is lesser amount as long as my travel and accommodation is paid by the company. I want to travel and it should be weekly.

peachpurple

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

My dream job is to be a chef but I chose the wrong stream, Science, which was not my cup of tea. I can cook and bake now, had deep passion in cuisine, both western and asian

I love blogging at Literacybase and Hubpages

Demon_skeith

Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:16 am

Working an IT job at some big company that pays very well allowing me to retire early.

Kurt

Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:57 pm

I've always wondered what it would be like to run my own hotel business. Build a hotel similar to that of a holiday inn and have employees. Not just that but it would be cool to get room service from people that work for you and sleep in the presidential suite in your very own hotel.

jy76

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 am

One dream job would involve making money from a hosting business. I say it's a dream because at this point it's highly unlikely, but things do change. ;) Anyhow, I picked hosting cause it can be massively profitable on the level of some doctor or lawyer and it's incredibly easy - once you've built the system, of course.

Note, I didn't pick a lot of fun things to be a job, cause I'd rather do those things for free - with the exception of teaching kids ESL in some foreign nation.

guyy

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:16 am

i have my dream job now hehe