General Discussion Without All The Extra

Forum rules
Remember to keep questions appropriate and do not attempt to ask extremely personal questions unless they have stated they are fine with it. You also do not have to answer any questions you are not comfortable with ;)

Kyng
Topic Author

Re: Ask CJ

Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:30 am

Winter, mainly because it has Christmas.

The Coffee House - Your Daily Dose of Caffeine!

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:59 am

Favorite song at the moment?

If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me through private messaging or on the forums.

Kyng
Topic Author

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Baba Yetu. (Yes, I feel kind of lame naming a piece of video game music....but, that's just the way I am :P )

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:01 am

Favorite thing about this forum?

If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me through private messaging or on the forums.

Kyng
Topic Author

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:19 pm

The very modern look-and-feel. It does stand out from most other forums that I use!

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:28 am

Favorite place?

Sprite1950

Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:20 pm

What part of the UK are you from Kyng? I'm from South West England. :)

Kyng
Topic Author

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:52 am

@Hazza: Norway. My grandmother (on my father's side) is from there, and I've visited three different places in Norway so far. I thought the boat trips into fjords were especially memorable!

@Sprite: I'm from North West England (specifically, Chester).

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:06 am

If you had unlimited amount of money what would you do?

RusselWetty

Electronic mosquito racket online dating

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:13 am

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

PDF Technology, Teen Dating Violence and Abuse, and Bullying Teen dating violence is the physical, sexual, or psychologicalemotional abuseor violencewithin a dating relationship among adolescents. Intimate partner
Free chat with women in Kerala. Mobifriends Online Dating in Kerala for Freein Kerala with POFStart browsing and messaging more singles by registering to POF, the largest dating site in the world.
Best Online Dating Profiles. Profile Writing. Online. Let the online dating experts atrevamp your existing online dating profile to attract the right people. Call us today.
Some of the Most Hilarious Online Dating Profiles. Must Hate Cider. Self Deprecatingamp. Funny Dating Profile Example. Funny Dating Profile Example. Okso let s start. I d like first to apologize for the typos I might have
Ok. Cupid. Free Online Dating Free Online Dating, Personal Ads, and Matchmaking Service for Singles at Mingle. Don t take our word for it, read what these people are saying.
Things You Didn t Know About John Cena And Nikki Bella s. Follow me ON Larbr https www. myragul john cena nikkiwwe nikki bella and john cena
Gay Datingamp. Gay Chat. DISCOAndroid Apps on Google Play Only Lads is a renowned gay and bisexual chat and dating service for men. Find new friends and dates in your area. We have over a million members chatting
Free dating site with ,, UK singles onlinee. Harmony. UK Completely Free dating at Lovething. co. uk. It s FREE to contact everyone. We believe that dating sites should be upfront about any charges. So here
Olympic Athletes Swiping Right For Love And Hookups. Huff. Post. Athletes Are Getting Right In To Dating Apps In The Rio Olympic Village. The Debrief. They re not just scoring on the tracks Wahey.
Dating queen ayah. Voor gedetineerdenfree online dating sites. Your eleventh house groups and activities to help you feel fulfilled with where you are