General Discussion Without All The Extra

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin
Topic Author

Looking For a New Moderator

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Hey LazyForums. As I'm going to be leaving for college in a few weeks I would like someone to be here to look over the forums until I can help out again. As the moderator I promoted seems to be inactive now I would like someone that will stay active. It's okay if you can't log in everyday, but log in as much as you can is a must. If you are interested in being a moderator please write down a paragraph as to why you want to be a moderator and anything else I would need to know. You can also private message me this if necessary.

If any questions or concerns please let me know.

If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me through private messaging or on the forums.

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin
Topic Author

Re: Looking For a New Moderator

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:45 pm

Bringing this back up so more people see it.

If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me through private messaging or on the forums.

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin
Topic Author

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:02 am

I have decided that I will choose 2-3 new moderators myself as nobody has posted on this yet. However if you are interested you may post here.

Lazy
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:02 am

I can moderate; no problem.

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin
Topic Author

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:36 pm

Thanks. Although I want there to be moderators as well just in case you get busy yourself.

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin
Topic Author

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:56 pm

3 moderators and 3 admins seems like a good amount for now. If you still wish to be a moderator though you can send me a message, but I will now lock this.