General Discussion Without All The Extra

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Topic Author
Cash on hand: Locked

LF Advertisement Banners

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:13 pm

This thread will contain all banners that can be used by you guys to advertise LazyForums on other forums. Please remember to follow the rules and check if advertising other forums are allowed on sites. If you have any that you have built for LF feel free to post them here as well :)
[center][url=http://lazyforums.xyz][img]http://lazyforums.xyz/images/banners/banner1.png[/img][/url][/center]
To use another banner, just change the "banner1.png" part with corresponding banner number. So to use banner2, change the "banner1.png" to "banner2.png"

Formally Known As The Legend That Was "kingcool52"

Mozzie

Re: LF Advertisement Banners

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:18 am

I allow these on mine as long as the Admin allow me to add mine on theirs, fairs fair i say..

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Topic Author

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:49 pm

New banner added :)

Formally Known As The Legend That Was "kingcool52"

Kaynil

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:02 am

I allow these on mine as long as the Admin allow me to add mine on theirs, fairs fair i say..
Pretty much, haha. Not much point on you letting other people advertise sites that won't let you do the same.

Those are pretty cool banners. I really like how easy you make it with just changing the number in the code, pretty straightforward way to handle it. Hopefully more banners to come. :)

Mozzie

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:56 am

Pretty much, haha. Not much point on you letting other people advertise sites that won't let you do the same.
You\d be surprised really, i have had a few on mine who put up their links and sigs, only to deny me to do the same on theirs. Needless to say, they didn't have theirs on mine for long lol