General Discussion Without All The Extra

cubez
Topic Author

What is LP and CP?

Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:54 am

I saw contest thread where members can redeem points for gifts. LP and CP were mentioned there.

I know one but not the second.

LP = LazyPoints
CP = ..?..

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What is LP and CP?

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:32 pm

I was trying to figure out what that meant too. I kinda think that they could be the same thing. It could have been some typo or something. Your "cash on hand" is your LP, but when you see the CP I at least think of the c as cash.

If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me through private messaging or on the forums.

cubez
Topic Author

Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:04 am

It is possible "c" is for cash and "p" for points but I did not see anything related or guide about this ...

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:47 am

Either have I. You may not even have to deal with CP anyway as we may remove the PayPal prize.

If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me through private messaging or on the forums.

RusselWetty

Scottish dating website

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:17 am

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

Who is Percy Daggs III dating. Percy Daggs III girlfriend, wife. Know more about Percy Daggs III wiki, bio, girlfriend, dating or gay. Percy Daggs III has been one of the most renowned movies and TV shows
Jeter Dating Diamond. Download Ost Marriage Without Dating Part. In a concise graphic, aptly titled. Derek Jeter s Dating Diamond,the show positioned the names of some of the athlete s better known loves on
Catholic Dating. Religion. Single Menamp. Women. Free To Join RSVPe. Harmony makes meeting other Catholic singles a real pleasure. Only those with the most compatibility will be matched, and you can review your matches for
Philippine womenfree dating women from Philippines. The city is chaotic, but the Manila girls you are going to meet are beautiful. Chaos is everywhere, but dating beautiful Filipinas in the capital is a
Who has girlfriend in EXOMiner. What rumors or confirmed stories surrounding the EXO members have. Kai and Krystal from f xhave already been confirmed dating by SM

RusselWetty

Nigerian scams on dating websites

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:18 am

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

Dating Tips for Shy Guys. How to Come Out of Your Shell. The Art. If you struggle to meet women because of your chronic shyness, check out these powerful dating tips for shy guys.
Find love with e. Harmony UK, We have oversingles online in the UK. More than just a dating site, we find compatible matches for you with mature
Paganamp. Wiccan Dating. Wiccan Personals Wiccan. Practice or believe in white magic. If you are interested in meeting others who either practice Wicca or are
Dating and Jealousy Why Bother Being Jealous. Surviving Dating. I asked a gaggle of dating, love, and relationship experts how to tell if your partner has unhealthy jealousy, and they shared these very clear
online dating. Men s Health Online dating is one hot topic in the world right now, but before you jump in head first, I d like to give you a head s up on some types of guys you ll meet when you
Savage Hearts Dating with a Bizarre Twist Free Tattooed Dating at Tattoo Love. Where Inked Singles find their Perfect Match. The largest free UK tattoo dating site Our aim is to bring single tattooed
Facebook the domain of choice for scammers, with more people falling. For example, scammers will often ask you to communicate with them outside of the dating site via email, through Facebook, or even on Skype. These methods

RusselWetty

Dating consulting

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:18 am

>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM
>>>GO TO VIPSEXXX.COM

Over. Dating. Date. Date. Date. Date. Date. Date Our overspeed dating nights are designed to attract singles from your local area who are also of a similar age to you. However, we pride ourselves on our
Are Volosozharamp. Trankov dating. Page FSUniverse Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov have been married foryear. Aftermonths of engagement they were married on th Aug.
Home. Secret Love Affair. Dating for married peopleis free online dating site, beside this, it does not have any hidden payment system. is a popular international dating site
dating caribbean guys. Queens. Yelp Online personals with photos of single men and women seeking each other for dating, love, and marriage in Guyana.
American broadcaster Dana Tyler has not appeared on air since Collins ended theiryear relationship in February to return to third wife
Free Personal Ads. Mega. Friends New friends dating personal ads make friends online find a friend free personal ads dating online and find a date. Make New Friends, make new friends online,
Ranked. Most and Least Affordable Websites for Finding Your. Sections. Free membership. Subscriptions. Popular dating websites. The cost. Dating apps. Niche dating websites. Call me old fashioned
Korea Social Dating App Korean Dating. Meet fellow Korean singles right herehelping to streamline your online dating experiencedoes this, whilst the Elite. Singles app makes using
Watch Marriage Not Dating. Episode. Eng. Sub. VIPView. Asian Watch Marriage Not Dating episodeengsub, Marriage Not Dating epfull hd, download Marriage Not
Les. BIsche datingsites en apps. Lesbisch Levendatingsites voor lesbische en biseksuele vrouwen. Je hoeft dus niet bang te zijn dat je maandenlang blijft betalen voor iets waar je geen