General Discussion Without All The Extra

grecy0905
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: What would you do if you have unlimited money?

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:42 pm

I am not sure where it came from but if I know where it came from I will definitely use it if it comes from something good. Surely I will share that money to some institutions in my country. Those who have cancer, especially children, I will give it as a tuition to school, I will sponsor a certain training for non working mothers and I will save some of it and think of where to share it again.

Mitglied

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Buy a house and a lot of land with a fully housed and furnished underground bunker, buy a really good computer, buy the latest X-Box ONE S.

Bull™

Thu May 04, 2017 3:15 am

I'd create a cryptocurrency and invest a huge amount of money into growing it bigger than Bitcoin by running commercials and advertisements in every country and TV network. That way I'd have control of my own currency and don't have to worry about government intrusion.

rf-harris

Fri May 05, 2017 3:57 pm

I will make everything I can to provide clean water to everyone.

RankFirstHosting.Com | SEO Hosting with Multiple C-Class IPs

jy76
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thu May 11, 2017 6:12 am

I would simply help out people with business ideas, travel, and pursue hobbies more fully. However, though, I'd be cautious with charity, preferring, as I said, to focus on business ideas. Perhaps those ideas, though, would lift many out of poverty.

Anyway, I'm noting the positive, but many people have let their bad nature waste even lottery winnings. Also, many have been robbed blind by people claiming to be friends.

Sue

Sat May 13, 2017 9:55 pm

I would help out anybody that needed it. I would make sure that my family was well taken care of and I would travel the world.

gisllewebber

Sun May 14, 2017 5:39 pm

I would definitely give money to Africa as they don't have anything. I would also sponsor a child as they don't have running water food or even a place to go to school. I would pay off all my dad's bills and my own. I would go on a trip with all of my family to Disney world. I would give money to my nephew so he could move home.

JanicePlatt

Wed May 17, 2017 4:14 am

I would probably give each of my family a cool million dollars, some to charity, buy all the essentials like a house, boat, car etc. I've always wanted to set up a knitting emporium though. Just a huge building, filled to the brim with every color and yarn imaginable and have coffee and knitters just exploding out of the place. Ah, dreams.