General Discussion Without All The Extra

jy76
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Cash on hand: Locked

Karaoke

Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:31 am

Has anyone messed around with karaoke?  Are you any good?  What style of music do you prefer to sing?  Does anyone have a home karaoke machine?

Demon_skeith
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Karaoke

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:00 am

I've never done it myself. But I just saw this today that looks cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTprtnCrzPQ&t=0s

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:21 pm

I got a karaoke machine years ago for one of my birthdays and used it a few times, but at some point I just stopped using it. Although it would be fun to do it again.

If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me through private messaging or on the forums.

Juneberry

Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:21 am

I used to do karaoke weekly, but that was when I was in a day program and such. I don't have a proper karaoke machine, but I like to sing along with the music I often listen to like I'd be doing karaoke. During proper karaoke times at the program, I liked singing classics and mild rock depending on what was available. With my makeshift 'sing along with my playlist' method, I mostly sing in other languages. Sometimes I get the karaoke version of songs so it's more like the real thing!

schottland

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:54 pm

I used to work in a karaoke bar. The most popular song was "I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor. I hated it. I had to listen to it 20 times a day.
I sang "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond a few times. Everybody was drunk so it did'nt matter if I embarrassed myself.

grecy0905

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:47 pm

I love singing Pop Song. I love Adele and Jessie J. Their songs are usually I am singing. I am not that bad and I can sing though, but I cannot say I am too good for that. I usually enjoy singing that is why I don't get caught in a bad tune. I only sing those songs I know how to handle. lol.