General Discussion Without All The Extra

Princess MeowsePad
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Favourite Browser?

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:53 pm

My favourite browser of all time would have to be Google Chrome. The internet browser is fast on start up and it rarely ever crashes when I use it. All of the features in Chrome are really easy to use (settings, print etc). 
If you think Chrome is fast, I strongly suggest giving Opera a try. Opera is so light and fast that it still shocks me! It makes using the Internet even easier.

peachpurple

Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:21 pm

I am a big fan of Google Chrome because it gives fast speed to access to sites compare to IE that takes ages and some banking sites can't get in either

I love blogging at Literacybase and Hubpages

tony

Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:00 am

My favorite browser is Google Chrome, I just started using this browser roughly about a year now and I can say the difference is clear. Used others before that were quite good but not excellent as Chrome

Hazza

Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:10 am

My favorite is Google Chrome. I have used it for a very long time and it has always been really fast. It also has some nice extensions and themes which can come in handy when you need them. I don't find any problems with it.

If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me through private messaging or on the forums.