General Discussion Without All The Extra

balajiee
Topic Author

Twilight!!!

Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:11 am

Have you all watch the movie Twilight Saga? So If you have watched what do you think about it?

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Twilight!!!

Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:11 pm

I love Twilight! I've seen them all. I am team Edward.

If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me through private messaging or on the forums.

Sprite1950

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:56 am

I love Twilight and have watched it more than once. I'm fond of vampire movies and I am also team Edward although my daughter loves Taylor Lautner and so was team Jacob.

No one, but no one, can ever come close to the gorgeous Ian Somerhalder (Damon) in the Vampire Diaries. I was gutted when they discontinued it.

Hazza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:30 am

I love Twilight and have watched it more than once. I'm fond of vampire movies and I am also team Edward although my daughter loves Taylor Lautner and so was team Jacob.

No one, but no one, can ever come close to the gorgeous Ian Somerhalder (Damon) in the Vampire Diaries. I was gutted when they discontinued it.
Omg yes I love Damon so much! I actually cried when that show ended as it meant a lot to me.

If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me through private messaging or on the forums.

Sprite1950

Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:26 am

Yeah but I suppose it was best that they went out on a high point. I never got bored with it even though I was sad that Elena left.